- What data do I collect?
- How do I collect your data?
- How will I use your data?
- How do I store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do I collect?
Expressions collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc. entered)
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide most of the data collected. I collect data and process data when you:
- Fill in the contact form online or place an order for any services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will I use your data?
Expressions collects your data so that I can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
How do I store your data?
I securely store your data within a customer management software programme.
I keep your date for the duration of our business relationship. I will delete your data within 2 years of non-activity.
What are your data protection rights?
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Expressions for copies of your personal data. I may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Expressions correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Expressions to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Expressions erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Expressions restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Expressions transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at email@example.com.